- Failed Real Estate Investment Ignites Malpractice Claim. Jalalpour, Sedia and Macksey Extinguish the Dispute.
- Wrongful Death Trucking Case Resolved Successfully
- Transportation Company Succeeds with Effort to “Ship” Case to Kane County. Illinois Supreme Court Denies Plaintiff’s Petition for Appeal.
- Indiana Ruling Bars Plaintiff Damages Expert from Testifying in Trucking Case
- When Plaintiff’s “Double Dip” Effort Fails, He Sues Law Firm. Vera, Sedia Secure Summary Judgment in Favor of the Law Firm in a LegalMal Dispute