- Featured webinar Panelist discussing insurance coverage issues in the aftermath of riots and vandalism, ALFA International Insurance Group, June 2020
- Speaker, "Avoiding a Brush with Mayhem," National Catholic Risk Retention Group Winter Meeting, January, 2019.
- Featured Panelist, "An Introduction to Defending TCPA Claims and Litigating TCPA Insurance Coverage Issues," ALFA International's Insurance Practice Group Webinar, October 2015
- Speaker, "Scaffolds, Cranes & Aerial Devices: Case Law Update," DRI Product Liability Conference, February 2015
- Speaker, "How Much Coverage Is There? Multiple Occurrences and Multiple Limits," Johnson & Bell Insurance Seminar, September 12, 2013
- Speaker, "Litigation Management: The Key to Achieving Your Desired Results," Risk Management and Legal Defense Workshop sponsored by The National Catholic Risk Retention Group, Inc., Braintree, Mass. July 23, 2013
- “Recovering Funds After Settlement: A Practical Guide to Subrogation,” Scaffolding, Cranes and Aerial Devices Litigation Workshop, DRI Product Liability Conference, New Orleans
- Moderated “Litigation Management,” workshop at the National Catholic Risk Retention Group Annual Writer Meeting, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 2012
- Spoke on the topic of “Case Law Updates” for the Recreational Product SLG at the DRI Product Liability Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2012
- Led witness preparation workshop “Testimony Under Fire: Deposition and Trial - A Witness Perspective” for The National Catholic Risk Retention Group’s Legal Defense Practice Workshop, Chicago, 2011
- Co-Author of Illinois section of 50-state insurance coverage law compendium compiled by the ALFA International Insurance Practice Group.
- "Self-Insured Retentions and High Deductibles: Their Impact on Insurers and Policyholders," Johnson & Bell Insurance Newsletter, Fall 2013.