Johnson & Bell trial lawyers work to accomplish our clients' business objectives. Here are a few highlights of our trial and appellate court decisions, news about our attorneys, their speaking engagements and other firm highlights.
- Cook County to Resume Jury Trials in May
- Belongia Resolves Multinational Ownership Dispute
- Illinois Limits Use of Prior Convictions in Employment Hiring Decisions
- Ownership Group Gets Seared When They Secretly Steal Another Shareholder’s Stake
- Jessica K. Velez Receives HNBA Top Lawyers Under 40 Award
- Robert M. Burke Receives Bullseye Barrister Award
- Employers Can Require COVID-19 Vaccination, But Exceptions Exist
- Johnson & Bell Attorneys Designated Leading Lawyers and Emerging Lawyers in 2021
- Belongia Leads Veristar Acquisition of Planet Data Solutions, Inc.
- Appellate Ruling Brings End to Heated Legal Malpractice Dispute
“ I tell the young lawyers in our business that there’s no future in losing. You’ve got to immerse yourself in every case.”
JOHN W. BELL, Vice President, Johnson & Bell