Johnson & Bell trial lawyers work to accomplish our clients' business objectives. Here are a few highlights of our trial and appellate court decisions, news about our attorneys, their speaking engagements and other firm highlights.
- UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks Vaccine Mandate for Private Employers
- Thompson, Warnick Promoted to Shareholder at Johnson & Bell
- Ogura, Boehm Secure Defense Verdict in Dispute Seeking $1M in Damages
- Johnson & Bell Names New President and Chairman of the Board; Elects New Board Members
- DOL Set to Raise Minimum Wage to $15 for Federal Contractors
- Johnson & Bell Welcomes New Attorneys
- Failed Real Estate Investment Ignites Malpractice Claim. Jalalpour, Sedia and Macksey Extinguish the Dispute.
- Johnson & Bell Earns Tier 1 Ranking in Litigation; Continues Its Climb in Commercial Litigation
- Wrongful Death Trucking Case Resolved Successfully
- NLRB Issues New Guidance Memo on Employee Status of College Student-Athletes
“ I tell the young lawyers in our business that there’s no future in losing. You’ve got to immerse yourself in every case.”
JOHN W. BELL, Vice President, Johnson & Bell