Johnson & Bell trial lawyers work to accomplish our clients' business objectives. Here are a few highlights of our trial and appellate court decisions, news about our attorneys, their speaking engagements and other firm highlights.
- DOL Set to Raise Minimum Wage to $15 for Federal Contractors
- Johnson & Bell Welcomes New Attorneys
- Failed Real Estate Investment Ignites Malpractice Claim. Jalalpour, Sedia and Macksey Extinguish the Dispute.
- OSHA Issues Emergency Standard on New COVID-19 Rules for Private Employers Employing more than 100 Workers
- Johnson & Bell Earns Tier 1 Ranking in Litigation; Continues Its Climb in Commercial Litigation
- Wrongful Death Trucking Case Resolved Successfully
- NLRB Issues New Guidance Memo on Employee Status of College Student-Athletes
- Transportation Company Succeeds with Effort to “Ship” Case to Kane County. Illinois Supreme Court Denies Plaintiff’s Petition for Appeal.
- Indiana Ruling Bars Plaintiff Damages Expert from Testifying in Trucking Case
- When Plaintiff’s “Double Dip” Effort Fails, He Sues Law Firm. Vera, Sedia Secure Summary Judgment in Favor of the Law Firm in a LegalMal Dispute
“ I tell the young lawyers in our business that there’s no future in losing. You’ve got to immerse yourself in every case.”
JOHN W. BELL, Vice President, Johnson & Bell