Administrative Law Representative Cases
- Defended multiple professionals from formal/disciplinary prosecutions before the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
- Represented multiple professionals of various professions at disciplinary/settlement conferences before state/federal regulatory agencies.
- Prosecuted complaints in the Circuit Court for administrative review of decisions/orders handed down by regulatory agencies.
- Negotiated multiple favorable dispositions for clients in dispute with regulatory agencies.
- Represented multiple clients being investigated by regulatory agencies.
- Counseled several clients with respect to preventive management of practice/business for compliance with state/federal regulatory agencies.
- Prosecuted restorations of professional licenses previously disciplined by regulatory agencies.