H. Patrick Morris: Presentations & Publications
- The Defense Asbestos Litigation Seminar: DALS 2015 June 3-5, 2015 at The Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. “Recent Verdicts-2015"
- Program Co-Chair, “Oil Spill Litigation and Emerging Issues Seminar, Defense Research Institute,” The Houstonian Hotel, Houston, TX, August 12 -13, 2010
- Program chair of “Challenges Facing Corporate America 2008,” a Defense Research Institute, Corporate Counsel Roundtable; also moderated “Emerging New Theories of Corporate Environmental Liability-Climate Change and Public Nuisance Litigation,” 2008
- Committee Chair, Defense Research Institute Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Seminar, 2000, and Moderator, “Keeping the Gloves On: Small Players versus Manufacturers in the Large Toxic Case — How to Resolve the Conflict, Defense Research Institute Toxic Torts and Environmental Law seminar,” 2000
- Speaker, “Strategies for Defending Mold Lawsuits,” American Insurance Association's Emerging Trends Conference: Mold-The Challenge Ahead, May 20-21, 2002, McLean, Va.
- Speaker, “All Industry Forum on Mold,” National Association of Independent Insurers, Oct. 9, 2001
- Speaker, Interactive Voir Dire – “Trial of the Case that has Already Been Tried in the Media,” DRI Annual Meeting 2001, Oct. 5, 2001, Chicago
- Program Co-Chair and Speaker, “Cutting Edge Issues in Mold Litigation and Initial Handling of a Mold Claim,” Mealey's National Mold Litigation Conference, Oct. 1-2, 2001, Chicago
- Speaker, Updates – “Toxic Tort and Environmental Issues and Verdict Summaries” (Solvents, Pesticides, Hazardous Chemicals, Irritants, Hazardous Waste and Asbestos), Defense Research Institute Toxic Tort and Environmental Law Seminar, March 8-9, 2001, New Orleans
- Seminar Chair and Speaker, “The Dose-Response Requirement in Mold-Sick-Building and Building-Related Illness Claims,” Mealey's Mold Litigation Conference, February 8-9, 2001, Philadelphia
- Speaker, “Lead 101 and How to Value Lead Cases,” 2000 Mealey's, October 18-19, 2000, St Louis
- Speaker and Program Chair, “Keeping the Gloves On: Small Players versus Manufactures in the Large Toxic Case - How to Resolve the Conflict,” Defense Research Institute Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Seminar, March 2, 2000
- Speaker, “Neuropsychological Testing and Testimony,” Mealey’s Midwest Lead Litigation Conference (Co-Chair), October 10, 1996, Chicago
- Speaker, “Tort Law Update,” Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel Spring Meeting, March 2, 1996, Chicago
- Speaker, “Defending Chemical Exposure Toxic Tort Claims,” Society for Chemical Hazard Communication Fall Meeting, October 17, 1995, Arlington, Va.
- Speaker, “Proving or Defending Lead, Repetitive Stress Injury, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Brain Damage Cases,” Practicing Law Institute: The Defense of Lead Paint Cases, September 21, 1995, broadcast live via satellite, New York
- Speaker, “Cross-Examination of Plaintiff's Neuropsychologist, “ 1995 Mealeys' National Lead Litigation Conference, May 4-5, 1995, Philadelphia
- Speaker, “Presenting the Defendant for Deposition,” Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Shotgun Seminar, February 4, 1995, Urbana, Ill.
- Speaker, “Cross-Examination of Plaintiff's Rehabilitation Witness, Effective Direct and Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses,” Chicago Bar Association, January 9, 1995, Chicago