Robert J. Dignam: Presentations & Publications
- "The ADA and Employment - A Historical Perspective," presented to the Allen County Bar Association at the request of the Indiana Civil Rights Commission.
- "Effective Representation of Parties During the Medical Review Panel Process from the Perspective of the Panel Chair," seminar presentation for the Lake County Bar Association
- "Sexual Harassment, A Historical Perspective," presented to the Lake County Bar Association at the request of the Indiana Civil Rights Commission
- "How to Stay Out of Hot Water"
- Presented to the Allen County Bar Association. Requested by the Indiana Civil Rights Commission.
- Presented to large healthcare facilities and a public media organization concerning proper managerial performance and conflict management.
- Indiana Evidence Workshop
- Annual Continuing Legal Education for Lawyers and Judges
- Indiana Employment Law Workshop for Practicing Attorneys
- "Legal Issues for Accountants"
- "Disclaimer of Implied Warranties for Building Industries Association"
- "Advanced Civil Discovery for the Litigation Paralegal in Indiana"
- "Avoidance of Sexual Harassment Claims in the Workplace and Sexual Impropriety Claims in the Treatment Setting"
- Presented to the American Medical Association.
- Presentations have also been provided to various Indiana employers regarding civil rights and employment topics.
- Author, "The Charging Party Will See What You Are Saying," Johnson & Bell Employment Law Alert
- Author, "Monitoring Social Medial Activity", Northwest Indiana Business Quarterly
- Author, "Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act", Northwest Indiana Business Quarterly
- Contributing author, Indiana Evidence Workshop Handbook, Professional Education Systems, Inc.
- Contributing author, Advanced Civil Discovery for the Litigation Paralegal in Indiana, National Business Institute