- Co-Author and Editor, "2016 ALFA Transportation Compendium for Illinois."
- Co-Author, "Illinois Spoliation of Evidence Law," ALFA Hospitality Fall Seminar's Compendium, 2012.
- Participated in demonstration of cross examination of a safety director at ALFA Regional Seminar in St. Louis on Feb. 19, 2016.
- Presented demonstration of cross examination of a safety director at Cottingham & Butler on Oct. 23, 2015.
- Presentation for Swiss Re on Dram Shop and Social Host Liability on Sept. 5, 2012. Presentation focused on the Illinois Liquor Control Act, the Drug or Alcohol Minor Impairment Act, and recent developments in social host liability.
- Presentation for ALFA International, Inc. Trucking Seminar, May 5, 2011; conducted mock cross examinations of a trucking company's safety director to illustrate proper witness preparation and how to respond to the "Rules of the Road" approach by the plaintiffs' attorneys to trucking litigation.
- Presentation for Marriott Regional Claims Department, Jan. 20, 2011; “Innkeeper Liability Issues: Spoilation of Evidence and Piercing the Corporate Veil.”
- Presentation for Travelers Insurance Company, Hartford, CT, June 5, 2008; “Everything You Wanted to Know About Suing a Foreign Manufacturer but Were Afraid to Ask.”
- Presentation for ALFA International, Inc., May 2, 2008; “Defending Independent Theories of Liability & Damages Against the Company.”
- Presentation for Markel Insurance Company, Toronto, Ontario, Sept. 27, 2007; “Markel's "Let's Talk" about Trucking Issues.”
- Presentation for Markel Insurance Company, Toronto, Ontario, June 12, 2007; “Investigating & Defending Significant Trucking Accidents.”
Mr. Burke has also been a featured speaker at many other forums discussing trucking, premises liability and product liability issues.