David F. Fanning: Presentations & Publications
- Illinois Appellate Court Allows Direct Action Against Employer for Asbestos-Related Injury DRI Today - July 2, 2014
- So You Thought a Premises Claim was Limited to the Premises? National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators pgs. 16-17, Winter 2012.
- “Proceedings Stayed in Record-Busting Asbestos Verdict Case to Resolve Trial Judge Recusal Issue,” DRI Today - July 18, 2011.
- "The Illinois Supreme Court’s Nolan Ruling: Illinois Now Allows Evidence of Other Exposures,” Johnson & Bell’s Toxic Tort Law Alert.
- Illinois Appellate Court Reverses Trial Court: Madison County Asbestos Case Does Not Belong in Illinois DRI In the Voice: Legal News - September 22, 2010.
For a copy of the original opinion on this case, please click here.
- "DRI to hold Gulf oil spill seminar,” Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Aug. 3, 2010
- "Quasi In Rem On the Cyberseas," Note, 76 Chi-Kent L Rev 1887, 1919 (2001)