Johnson & Bell trial lawyers work to accomplish our clients' business objectives. Here are a few highlights of our trial and appellate court decisions, news about our attorneys, their speaking engagements and other firm highlights.
- ABA Taps Victor J. Pioli to Discuss Lawyers’ Professional Liability Issues at April Workshop
- Johnson & Bell Attorneys and Staff March for Kids
- Joe Marconi Discusses Computer Forensics in Trade Secret Litigation with HaystackID
- Hearn, Stanzione Secure Jury Verdict in Favor of Indiana Hospital and Clinic. Plaintiff Sought $3M.
- Joseph Spitzzeri and Genevieve LeFevour Featured Webinar Presenters on Drafting EEOC Position Statements
- Pat Gloor and Tammy Wade Explore the Impact of Genetics on Standard of Care, Patient Treatment and Healthcare Risk Management
- With Settlement Offer on Table, Plaintiff Heads to Trial to Win… Less
- Seeking $1.4M in Damages for Alleged Injuries, Plaintiff Feels Pain of Defense Verdict
- Schneiderman Pours Cold Water on Plaintiff's Theory in Premises Liability Case
- Owens, Garvey and Kotsalieff Secure Summary Judgment in $45M Steel Mill Case
“ I tell the young lawyers in our business that there’s no future in losing. You’ve got to immerse yourself in every case.”
JOHN W. BELL, Vice President, Johnson & Bell