Johnson & Bell trial lawyers work to accomplish our clients' business objectives. Here are a few highlights of our trial and appellate court decisions, news about our attorneys, their speaking engagements and other firm highlights.
- Robert M. Burke Receives Bullseye Barrister Award
- Belongia, Ahasay to Present, "Ethical Collections: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Beyond," on March 31
- Employers Can Require COVID-19 Vaccination, But Exceptions Exist
- New Year, New Disclosures for Small Business Owners
- Johnson & Bell Attorneys Designated Leading Lawyers and Emerging Lawyers in 2021
- Belongia, Ahasay Lead Veristar Acquisition of Planet Data Solutions, Inc.
- Appellate Ruling Brings End to Heated Legal Malpractice Dispute
- Johnson & Bell Attorneys Selected as 2021 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Proposed 9% Prejudgment Interest in Illinois – An Assessment of Its Impact
- Illinois Proposes Adding 9% Annual Prejudgment Interest to Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Lawsuits
“ I tell the young lawyers in our business that there’s no future in losing. You’ve got to immerse yourself in every case.”
JOHN W. BELL, Vice President, Johnson & Bell