Johnson & Bell trial lawyers work to accomplish our clients' business objectives. Here are a few highlights of our trial and appellate court decisions, news about our attorneys, their speaking engagements and other firm highlights.
- Casciato, Swing Promoted to Shareholder at Johnson & Bell, Ltd.
- Johnson & Bell Secures Ruling in Favor of Municipality and its Police Officers in First Degree Murder Case
- Owens, Garvey and Kotsalieff Secure Summary Judgment in $45M Steel Mill Case
- Article Spotlights Johnson & Bell Women Attorneys in Role As First Chair
- Mahony, Thompson Secure Defense Verdict in $1.5M Hospital Negligence Case
- Marconi, Pioli and Jalalpour Obtain Summary Judgment in $19M Legal Malpractice Case
- Johnson & Bell Receives Tier 1 Ranking from US News – Best Lawyers
- Katie Twardak “Ignites the Fight” Against Breast Cancer in Chicago
- Stanzione, Bolde Secure Defense Verdict in Wrongful Death Case Against Indiana Hospital
- Renken, Marshall Secure Defense Verdict in $2.75M Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Hospital
“ I tell the young lawyers in our business that there’s no future in losing. You’ve got to immerse yourself in every case.”
JOHN W. BELL, Vice President, Johnson & Bell